Gaeltec Utilities Ltd wishes to recruit a motivated and energetic professional wishing to expand their professional development and seek an exciting opportunity within a growing business operating in the Energy and Renewable Market.
The successful candidate will join an experienced international team of multi-disciplinary experts to deliver an important Project in the Dublin Area. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the H&S function on a busy construction project. The successful candidate will become a key member of the team reporting directly to the Senior Project Health & Safety Officer.
The Safety Administrator will be required to take ownership of safety related tasks, as assigned by the Senior Safety Officer and Project Manager, and deliver on these tasks within agreed time frames:
Assist in Implementing and Managing a safety management system on site:
- Maintain Risk assessments for work areas and assist in developing Method Statements.
- Screen contractors, their documents, including training records, plant records and similar
- Schedule safety inductions and provide support and assistance to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
- Maintain records of site safety inspections, audits, incidents, near miss and good catch as required and assist management personnel with appropriate action plans.
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Recent H&S Qualification
- Experience in the construction industry