Gaeltec Utilities Ltd wishes to recruit a motivated and energetic professional wishing to expand their professional development and seek an exciting opportunity within a growing business operating in the Energy and Renewable Market.
The successful candidate will join an experienced team operating from the company headquarters in Kilkenny, and will become a key member involved in numerous projects nationwide working in a project management and engineering capacity.
This role will include the following key activities:
- Support Head of Department in the delivery of key Civil Engineering and Project Management duties.
- Assist in ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and in accordance with specifications and contract requirements.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in project implementation to achieve project and company goals.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and Construction Regulations and Construction Quality Assurance. Assess interim and final accounts.
- Prepare reports including monthly progress reports, minutes, cost reports etc.
- Assist with tender and contract documentation including specifications, bills of quantities and drawings.
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider teams, objectives.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Minimum 5+ year’s engineering experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Full Driver’s license
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application.
If you wish to be considered for this position please forward your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.