Gaeltec Utilities Ltd wishes to recruit a motivated and energetic professional wishing to expand their professional development and seek an exciting opportunity within a growing business operating in the Energy and Renewable Market.
Qualifications and Skills:
- ESB Live Poling experience
- A minimum 3-4 years’ experience is essential
- Be available for an immediate start
- A good understanding and respect for Health and Safety in a construction environment.
- Safe Pass, manual handling training and relevant CSCS.
- Clean driver’s licence.
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application.
If you wish to be considered for this position please forward your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.