Fibre Splicer Helper
Contract: 1 year
Overview of role:
Gaeltec Utilities are seeking a Fibre Splicer Helper to work within the Telecoms Department. We are working as a joint venture on the roll-out of the next phase of its fibre broadband network across Ireland.
- Assure to comply with all instructions of the Fibre Splicer (Team Leader).
- Assure to have a good behaviour towards the public.
- Report near misses and good catches.
- Assist the Fibre Splicer to execute the Work Pack according with the Supervisor Instructions.
- Assure Health and Safety rules are followed by all workers complying with MESC’s, code of practice, method statements and HSA regulations.
- Perform along with the Team Leader pre-work Safety Risk Assessment.
To be considered for the Fibre Splicer Helper position you will Ideally have the following:
- Proven work experience as a Splicer Helper preferred not mandatory.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Ability to work as team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
- Willing to learn and evolve.
- Full Driving Licence and willingness to travel and work away at customer sites.
If you would like the chance to work in this exciting role for an innovative company, please apply directly with CV to: HR@gaeltecutilities.com
For more information on the Gaeltec family, please visit our website www.gaeltecutilities.com