Position: Patroller (Surveyor)
Location: Kilkenny (Nationwide)
Contract: 1 Year, with review
Overview of role:
Gaeltec Utilities are seeking a Patroller (Surveyor) for the Overheads Lines Department reporting to the Planning Engineer.
This role involves independent working and using your own initiative. Being able to manage your own time is essential. You will be required to walk long distances to access fields and forest land.
- Responsible for checking the conditions of ESB LV/MV/HV network.
- Meeting with landholders to access to private/public properties to check the required networks.
- Reporting network conditions either electronically or written.
- Deal with any customers queries related to the work, as above.
- Responsible for self and colleagues compliance to Health and Safety.
To be considered for a Patroller (Surveyor) role, you will Ideally have the following:
- Full Driving Licence and willingness to travel and work away at customer sites.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (walking and standing for long periods)
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Must have an understanding of the English language.
- Reliable and flexible with the ability to use own initiative.
- Commitment to Health and Safety.
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
If you would like the chance to work in this exciting role for an innovative company, please apply directly with CV to: HR@gaeltecutilities.com
For more information on the Gaeltec family, please visit our website www.gaeltecutilities.com
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.