Location: South East
Contract: 1 Year, with review
Overview of role:
We are currently recruiting for a Access Officer for the Leading Telecoms Projects in Ireland.
The Access Officer will form part of the Design Department within Telecoms. The role is responsible for acquiring wayleaves and or consents.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques.
- Responsible for the mapping of properties and liaison with land holders.
- Provide access to private/public properties prior to work schedules.
- Acquire Consents for all the Façade works were equipment’s need to be installed.
- Assess work instructions and grant access to all private/public properties.
- Inform local communities of works that will be carried out (when applicable).
- Deal with any customer claim/doubt related to work, as above.
- Liaise with customers, land agents, solicitors and other team members in regard to wayleave.
- Actively maintain excellent relationships with landowners, agents, consulting engineers, contractors, government bodies etc.
To be considered for an Access Officer role, you will Ideally have the following:
- Good map reading and cartographic skills.
- Good understanding of statutory and legislative issues relating to wayleave management.
- Knowledge of landowner identification and registration methods.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication particularly in relation to dealing with third parties.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong adherence to quality assurance and good document management skills.
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Full Driving Licence and willingness to travel and work away at customer sites.