Gaeltec Utilities Ltd wishes to recruit a motivated and energetic professional wishing to expand their professional development and seek an exciting opportunity within a growing business operating in the Energy and Renewable Market.
The successful candidate will join an experienced team of multi-disciplinary experts to deliver Framework and EPC contracts. The successful candidate will become a key member involved in projects nationwide working as an Electrician reporting directly to the Site Manager.
This role will include the following key activities:
- Assist in the installation and maintenance of all electrical and mechanical equipment in Electrical Substations.
- Understand circuit diagrams and perform troubleshooting
- Knowledge of AC and DC systems
- Assemble and install electrical panels, wire harnesses, and other electrical equipment.
- Assist and complete installation, modification, and repair on high voltage distribution systems such as switchgear, transformers, circuit boards.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in project implementation to achieve project and company goals.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and Construction Regulations and Construction Quality Assurance.
Qualifications and Skills:
- RECI or ECSSA certified electrician
- Craft card
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience
- Electrical Substation experience is a plus
- Experience with ESB and Eirgrid environments is a plus,
- Medium and High Voltage experience is plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Full Driver’s license
If you wish to be considered for this position please forward your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application.