Location: South East Area and Dublin Area
Contract: 1 year with review
Overview of role:
Gaeltec Utilities are seeking a number of Machine Operators within the Telecoms Team to work throughout Ireland. With experience of construction essential and CSCS 360 ticket essential. We are looking for an number of individuals who are willing to travel to multiple locations, company transportation provided from base location.
- Support Crew/Team leader by having a pro-active attitude towards all tasks and follow their instructions;
- Assure that all documentation related to the machine is always present on site and up to date and done daily/weekly.
- Perform all works according with Health and Safety rules, MESC’s, code of practice, method statements and HSA regulations;
- Be active part on performing the pre-work Safety Risk Assessment and Job Site Safety Plan;
- Assure that have proper PPE, certified and in good conditions to perform all tasks;
- Assure to be always presentable as part of the company’s image, have a likable attitude towards the colleagues, customer representatives and members of the public;
- Assure that all tools and equipment’s are in good shape and working correctly;
- Assure site work space is with housekeeping in perfect conditions;
- Assure all works are performed within customer quality, procedures, and technical requirements;
- Escalate problems, challenges, safety issues to the Crew /Team Leader;
- Support all Team on site in helping to solve complex works;
To be considered for the Machine Operator position you will Ideally have the following:
- Excellent communication and time skills.
- Must understand and speak English language.
- Reliable and flexible with the ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, etc).
- Commitment to health and safety.
- Experience of construction essential.
- CSCS 360 ticket essential.
- Manual Handling and Safe Pass qualifications.
If you would like the chance to work in this exciting role for an innovative company, please apply directly with CV to: HR@gaeltecutilities.com
For more information on the Gaeltec family, please visit our website www.gaeltecutilities.com