Contract: Permanent full-time role
Gaeltec Utilities have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our IT team!
We are seeking an IT Administrator to be deeply involved in driving and the implementation of business applications that facilitate management and data collection, Business Intelligence, process automation and other IT administration activities for our company.
You will be responsible for the support and maintenance of existing applications, support in survey, testing and implementation of new applications. Working collaboratively with other team members of the Information Systems team to ensure business applications meet the Company’s requirements.
As an IT Administrator your duties and key responsibilities will include
- Maintain business applications that support data collection and management, Intelligent Business, process automation and related activities.
- Liaise with other Information Systems team members to ensure applications meet business needs and requirements.
- Support troubleshooting/training to end users as and when required.
- Resolve technical issues related to business applications.
- Participate in IT projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Ensuring the security and integrity of data collected and managed by business applications.
- Retain technical documentation and keep it up to date within compliance of GDPR.
To be considered for the IT Administrator position you will Ideally have the following:
- Degree in Informatics, Technologies and Information Systems, Informatics Management, (preferred)
- Knowledge of the Sage X3 platform (preferred)
- Knowledge of the Sage Enterprise Intelligence (SEI) platform (preferred)
- Experience in SQL
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience in the Microsoft ecosystem
- Full driving license
- Availability to travel occasionally to UK
- Committed to Gaeltec Utilities Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity
- Positive and proactive approach; with a proven ability to work both as part of a team and independently, using own initiative. Good interpersonal relationship
- Resilience and adaptability
- Proactivity open to innovation and collaboration
- Right first-time approach
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead
- Strong personality and professional attitude
What We Offer:
- A competitive yearly salary
- Progression Opportunities
- On-site parking
- Additional Annual Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Continuous Professional Development
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for an exciting and challenging role, we encourage you to apply directly with your CV to: HR@gaeltecutilities.com.
For more information on the Gaeltec family, please visit our website www.gaeltecutilities.com.