Gaeltec’s core areas of expertise are Energy Transmission, Distribution and Telecommunication Infrastructure.
With the Network Technician Traineeship we are selecting a new generation of professionals to join our team in an exciting opportunity with vast career progression opportunities.
In the Network Technician Traineeship the selected candidates will be given the opportunity to develop their career within the Power sector, and will enhance their skills and knowledge incorporated within the Construction and Maintenance of Electrical Infrastructure across all voltages.
Our Gaeltec Traineeship Programme will commence within our head office based in Kilkenny on the 01st of March 2023.
Our Recruitment and Selection process is now open for you to apply! Please submit your CV with the following reference “Network Technician Traineeship Programme” to Gaeltec Utilities Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates must fulfil the following entry requirements:
- Must have driving license
- Must be able to work at heights
- Must possess the minimum fitness levels for a role of this kind
- A satisfactory medical report
- Must be willing to work nationwide
- Previous experience in Construction or Agriculture is considered a plus