Contract: 1 Year, with review to permanent
Overview of role:
Gaeltec Utilities are seeking a Training Coordinator to arrange, maintain, track, and monitor employee’s training and certifications in accordance with applicable of Gaeltec Utilities policies and practices, referring to Line Manager as appropriate.
This role involves a lot of independent working and using your own initiative. Being able to manage your own time is essential.
- Sole responsibility for arranging Company training courses for all employees.
- Maintaining training records to comply with Health & Safety regulations and Company CPD requirements.
- Cooperation with training providers to confirm course details (time, venue, requirements).
- Managing the Company training calendar, bookings, and cancellations effectively.
- Managing training matrix file and training evidence.
- Assisting with information required for all Health & Safety audits / Quality audits.
- Controlling training renewals and reminders to Project Managers in advance of training expiring to allow for training time to be scheduled around production.
- Liaising with training accreditation bodies, such as SOLAS, QQI, City & Guilds.
To be considered for this Training Coordinator role, you will ideally have the following:
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, and self-motivated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hard working and committed to providing confidential and professional customer service.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines when processing transactions, whilst maintaining strong attention to detail and quality.
- Experience in working independently in an efficient manner and in a team environment.
- Willing to learn new skills and eager to face new challenges.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
If you would like the chance to work in this exciting role for an innovative company, please apply directly with CV to: HR@gaeltecutilities.com
For more information on the Gaeltec family, please visit our website www.gaeltecutilities.com
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.