BALLYVOUSKILL, CO. CORK
The project comprise in the of Installation of a new 220/110kV GIS substation located in the townland of Ballyvouskill, approx. 7 km south of Millstreet in Co. Cork.
The Projects includes the Mechanical & Electrical fit-out of 1 x 220 kV building with Generator room, Store room, Mess room, Battery Room, LVAC Room, Cable room, Control room, GIS room, Corridors & Stairs;
Mechanical & Electrical fit-out of 1 x 110 kV building with Lobbies, Cable room, Relay room, GIS room & Stairs,
Installation of 2 x 220/110 kV 250 MVA transformers, House transformer and metering, protection cabinets, AC/DC boards, batteries & chargers, diesel generator, numerical station control systems and installation, cabling, pre-commissioning and commissioning of the above.
- Provision of all necessary supervision, labour, plant, and equipment to carry out and complete the following works all in accordance with the contract, Project Management, PSCS role, supervision of own and ESB subcontractors including GIS manufacturers Telecom service providers, etc;
- Earthing grid installation including buried outdoor earth grid (compound) Indoor earthing, the 220kV building and the 110kV building.
- Electrical fit out of 2 two story buildings including LV small power normal and emergency lighting, heating, Fire Detection & Fire Alarm Systems, Intruder Detection & Security Systems
- Installation of control and protection associated with the new (12) 220 kV GIS double busbar and (12) 110 kV GIS double busbar supplied by others
- Installation cabling and terminating of substation control system . batteries, chargers, control & protection cabinets, telecoms cabinet
- Installation of 2 x 220/110 kV 250 MVA transformers, steelwork and HV equipment associated with new 220/110 kV transformer bays including surge arresters, post insulators, cable sealing ends and ring CTs
- Pre-commissioning of all the installation as mentioned above, Commissioners assistance
- Outdoor/ Compound lighting;
- Testing and commissioning, Certification.