Location: All Ireland
Contract: 1 year with a review
Overview of role:
Gaeltec Utilities are seeking a General Operative within the Telecoms Team to work throughout Ireland. We are looking for an individual who is willing to travel to multiple locations, company transportation provided from base location.
- A General Operative is responsible for ensuring that production is carried out efficiently in adherence to quality standards.
- Meet defined production targets.
- Follow instruction from the Crew Leader/Team Leader.
- To ensure the safety of yourself, the workforce, public and any other person affected by your duties and responsibilities.
- To follow task briefings and appropriate safe systems of work and ensure that Company policies and procedures are always adhered to.
- Complete all training as identified by the company.
- Ad hoc duties that may arise.
To be considered for the General Operative position you will Ideally have the following:
- Full clean driving licence is essential.
- Excellent communication and time skills.
- Must have an understanding of the English language.
- Reliable and flexible with the ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, etc).
- Commitment to health and safety.
- Experience of construction preferable but not essential.
- CSCS 360 preferred but not essential.
- Manual Handling and Safe Pass qualifications.
If you would like the chance to work in this exciting role for an innovative company, please apply directly with CV to: HR@gaeltecutilities.com
For more information on the Gaeltec family, please visit our website www.gaeltecutilities.com