Gaeltec Utilities Ltd wishes to recruit a motivated and energetic professional wishing to expand their professional development and seek an exciting opportunity within a growing business operating in the Energy, Renewable and Telecommunication sectors.
The successful candidate will join an industry leading business that employs an experienced international team of multi-disciplinary experts who deliver prestigious project both nationally and internationally.
Working from the company headquarters in Kilkenny, the successful candidate will lead the Quantity Surveying Department and become a key member involved in the continued growth and development of the company.
Reporting directly to senior management, this opportunity provides a highly competent professional with ample opportunity to expand their skillset and leadership capacity working in a flexible, proactive and assertive manner with fellow colleagues.
This role will include the following key activities:
- Bid Management
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Estimating & Preparing Preliminary Costs
- Tendering Process / Commercial Agreements
- Value Engineering
- Subcontracts Preparation & Agreement
- Project Cost Control
- Client Meetings
- Marketing Function – Online Portal Management
- Contractual Management – FIDIC, NEC, RIAI Form of Contracts
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree Qualified
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Management Experience is of an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Full Driver’s license
The selection process for this role will include candidate screening from application.
If you wish to be considered for this position please forward your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org .