Location: Ayrshire / South Caledonia.
Main Purpose of Job:
The primary role of an Access Officer is engaging with the customers to gain access to the properties to allow carry out works and polarity tests. Recording all the accesses route in the UMV maps and also taking pictures and upload them in the server.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- To promote, develop and maintain a positive Companywide health, safety and environmental culture.
- Responsible for the mapping of properties, mark access routes, gates etc agreed on work maps.
- Liaise with land holders.
- Provide access to private/public properties prior to work schedules.
- Assess work instructions and grant access to all private/public properties.
- Inform local communities of works that will be carried out (when applicable).
- Deal with any customer complaints related to work carried out.
- Complete a record of conditions.
- Upload access photos and sort them into folders on the server.
- Take plant pictures when needed.
- Consult with relevant stakeholders in project implementation to achieve project and company goals.
- Take responsibility for daily work tasks, as instructed by your Manager.
- You will be competent in the completing of all paperwork required.
- Team working skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver results to a defined deadline.
- Can-do attitude, self-motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience is desirable.
- Experience within the SPEN/SSE environments is a plus.
- Working experience of wiring regulations and interpreting engineering line diagrams.
- Hard working and committed to providing confidential and professional customer service.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with external customers for agreement to grant access to properties/land to conduct work.
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity.
- Positive and flexible approach.
- “Right first time” approach.
- A good understanding in Health and Safety practices.
- Full driving licence.
- WI-1 preferential.
To apply for a position with Gaeltec Utilities UK Ltd, please apply directly by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaeltec Utilities UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you don’t see you don’t see a suitable job role advertised. Please send me your CV for consideration and brief description of what you’re looking for and we will respond.
Gaeltec Utilities UK Ltd, is a Licenced sponsor and can support Visa applications to work for our Company in the UK. If you are a Skilled Worker, have English language to a B1 level and would like to work in the UK please send your CV to email@example.com